Sunday, October 30, 2011

Books that I have brought to class and notes

Hi Brandon.

1) Arnold Newman
2) Imogen Cunningham
3)'Barbie loves L.A.'by Greg LaVoi. This is a photo book similar to blurb's photo books.
4) Hiroshi Sugimoto (I love his photographs) and another book but I cannot remember the name.  I've been unsuccessful in tracing my reserve history at the Rivera library, I'll have to tell you later because I cannot find where to go to see my account.

I have short notes from the two first readings on R'web/iLearn/Student tools/blogs--Stephen Shore and Douglas Huebler.  I can show you the hard copies in class. In case you have seen them.

There was an assignment, that we were to do in lab on 10/14/11, I was unable to get it off do to some technical difficulties and major frustration with Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment